(m/f) | Lisbon
What can I do here?
You will integrate the growing team of Corporate! We are a team that focuses on people, so we tailor the role to the person, not the other way around!
So what challenges are up for grabs? We are looking for a couple of people to develop and support a group of strategic clients and find new clients, becoming the VORTAL link with key stakeholders.
Here are just some of your goals
- Support our clients drawing best value from the Vortal platform;
- Create opportunities to develop the existing portfolio of services;
- Manage your client portfolio and renewals;
- Lead the implementation of VORTAL platforms in your clients and liaise with internal teams.
- Spearhead the sales effort by identifying prospects, actively listening to their needs and how you can add value thourgh VORTAL’s state-of-the-art eSourcing and eProcurement solutions and services;
- Contribute to the success of VORTAL’s events and seize the event opportunities to build your network;
- Identify and use opportunities for personal and VORTAL brand creation in professional social media platforms.
How can I become better by joining Vortal?
- Career perspectives à we are a fast-growing company! +20% International revenues;
- Join an international business, present in 12 countries, with an international culture (+10 nationalities).
- Integration in an innovative Company, with its own Innovation Lab and 10% revenue invested in R&D;
- Significative training opportunities through Vortal Academy and the Corporate team;
- Very competitive bonus according to results delivered.
What is expected of me?
- Enthusiast for technologies;
- Outstanding listening skills;
- Autonomy, proactivity and ambition;
- Previous experience engaging with people is valued, be that account management, call centre;
- We have two slots: one for a junior (no previous experience needed) and one for a senior (2-5 years’ experience).
- Bachelor or Master degree in management or similar.
- Native Portuguese speaker
- Nice to have: Knowledge of written and spoken Spanish;
- Nice to have: Knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Energy, team player, curious, fast learner;
- Customer orientation, autonomy and proactivity;
- Availability to travel.
Applications to: email@example.com
More about Vortal
VORTAL is a worldwide leading company offering eSourcing and eProcurement solutions. In our cloud eMarketplace, thousands of public and private buyers connect, every day, with an international community of qualified suppliers to make business.
VORTAL is rated by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites, mentioned by Forrester and Spend Matters as a top player in the market.