Strategy, Work Programme and Resources
- Joint Research Centre Institutional History Project (iHiP). Deadline: 12/09/2018.
Energy, Transport and Climate
- Vehicle emissions characterization at sub-zero temperatures. Deadline: 20/09/2018.
- Data collection and set up of an in-use database for vehicle energy consumption and CO2 emissions simulation. Deadline: 19/09/2018.
- On-road test data analysis for the development of a driver-behaviour benchmarking algorithm. Deadline: 19/09/2018.
Space, Security and Migration
- 3D Artist for Mixed reality activities in the field of Science Communication. Deadline: 01/10/2018.
- Analysis of chemical accidents for lessons learned and emerging risks. Deadline: 11/09/2018.
- Support to the development of the Raw Materials Information System. Deadline: 20/09/2018.
- Graphics support and Infographics to communicate on Science for Policy. Deadline: 12/09/2018.
- Quantitative Analysis of Composite Indicators and Scoreboards. Deadline: 20/09/2018.
Nuclear Security and Safeguards Department
- Tomography. Deadline: 04/10/2018.
- Pulse Train Analyser. Deadline: 03/10/2018.
- Optical image processing. Deadline: 27/09/2018.
- 3D data analysis and visualization. Deadline: 27/09/2018.
- VR Display for 3D Point Clouds. Deadline: 27/09/2018.