Integrate VORTAL Finance Unit, being responsible mainly for:
- Preparation and analysis of control and report;
- Activities of administrative and financial management;
- Billing and collection;
How can I become better by joining Vortal?
- Career perspectives à we are a fast growing Company!
- Join an international business: we are present in 12 countries;
- International Environment: more than 10 nationalities.
- Integration in an innovative Company, with its own Innovation Lab;
- We invest in training our team!;
- Variable bonus according to results delivered.
What is expected of me?
- Graduate in the Financial area, looking for an internship in the 2nd year of the Masters degree;
- Up to 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Critical spirit, with an analytical perspective;
- Computer tools domain and interest;
- Autonomy, proactivity and ambition;
- Good English Skills.
Applications and questions to: email@example.com
More about Vortal
VORTAL is a worldwide leading company offering eSourcing and eProcurement solutions. In our cloud eMarketplace, thousands of public and private buyers connect, every day, with an international community of qualified suppliers to make business.
VORTAL is rated by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites, mentioned by Forrester and Spend Matters as a top player in the market and has been consecutively distinguished as one of “100 best companies to work in Portugal”, in a survey carried out by “Everis” and “Exame” magazine, and was also awarded with “Índice da Excelência” by Neves de Almeida and Human Resources Portugal as “The Best Place to Work” in the IT, Telcom & Media sector.