(m/f) | Lisbon
What can I do here?
- Implement the Vortal platforms in our clients, from a strategic consulting perspective, in the Private Sector;
- Identify opportunities according to the existing portfolio of services;
- Participate in consulting projects supported by Change Management methodologies, in the procurement departments of Vortal clients;
- Support the client in drawing best value from the Vortal platform;
- Support the team in managing client accounts and services renewals;
- Be the face of VORTAL in providing client support, resolving any user issues and being the bridge between the client and the team providing technical support to the platform.
How can I become better by joining Vortal?
- Career perspectives à we are a fast growing Company!
- Join an international business: we are present in 12 countries;
- International Environment: more than 10 nationalities.
- Integration in an innovative Company, with its own Innovation Lab;
- We invest in training our team!;
- Variable bonus according to results delivered.
What is expected of me?
- Recent graduate in Management, Engineering, Economics or similar;
- Enthusiast for technologies, with good knowledge of Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in client contact;
- Autonomy, proactivity and ambition;
- Team player;
- Good English Skills;
- Availability to travel nationally.
Applications to: email@example.com
More about Vortal
VORTAL is a worldwide leading company offering eSourcing and eProcurement solutions. In our cloud eMarketplace, thousands of public and private buyers connect, every day, with an international community of qualified suppliers to make business.
VORTAL is rated by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites, mentioned by Forrester and Spend Matters as a top player in the market and has been consecutively distinguished as one of “100 best companies to work in Portugal”, in a survey carried out by “Everis” and “Exame” magazine, and was also awarded with “Índice da Excelência” by Neves de Almeida and Human Resources Portugal as “The Best Place to Work” in the IT, Telcom & Media sector.