Cintra is the leading private-sector transportation infrastructure company in the world. Today Cintra has a portfolio of 24 concessions and operates in 9 countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Slovakia, Ireland, Colombia and Australia. In Portugal, Cintra manages 3 concessions and one toll-collection company.
Advance your career with the Challenge by Cintra internship program. This yearlong internship is a unique opportunity to gain valuable, hands on experience working for a leading international infrastructure company.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support to Maintenance Department for carrying out maintenance reports
- Active participation in the process of inspections of elements on the road
- Support to Maintenance Department for monitoring works activities
- Support to Maintenance Department for contracting external maintenance activities
- Support to Operations Department for monitoring traffic and road safety tasks including reports
- Support to Operations Department for lender technical reports
- Support to Quality Department for activity reports to diverse Administrations and Board of Directors
- Support to IT Department for innovation tasks
Required qualifications and skills:
- Master Degree in Civil Engineering
- Valuable Knowledge to work with Shapefile and KML files
- Advanced level skills in Office specially Excel
- Advanced level of AutoCAD
- Good relational skills and teamwork
- Flexibility and good adaptability
- A good level in English or Spanish
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 20 September 2019.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to work with other recent graduates as you further your professional career, grow your confidence and build your business network.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?