Cintra is the leading private-sector transportation infrastructure company in the world. Today Cintra has a portfolio of 24 concessions and operates in 9 countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Slovakia, Ireland, Colombia and Australia. In Portugal, Cintra manages 3 concessions and one toll-collection company.
Advance your career with the Challenge by Cintra internship program. This yearlong internship is a unique opportunity to gain valuable, hands on experience working for a leading international infrastructure company.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the team to perform vital tasks such as supervision road works or inspections of main structures on the highway
- Perform a supervision, control and analysis role inside the maintenance department
- Support in carrying out the main tasks of Operations and preparation of maintenance reports
- Prepare data to report to both the Maintenance Chief and the CEO
- Carry on buying and contracting regular Operation works
- Update and correction of the cadaster
- Elaboration of lists of elements with definition of attributes
- Correction of plants with these elements (confrontation of the final screens with the view on the ground)
- Active participation in the process of inspections of elements on the road
Required qualifications and skills:
- Master Degree in Civil Engineering
- Advanced level skills in Office specially Excel
- Advanced level of AutoCAD
- Good relational skills and teamwork
- Flexibility and good adaptability
- A good level in English or Spanish
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 20 September 2019.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to work with other recent graduates as you further your professional career, grow your confidence and build your business network.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?