As a Marketing trainee, you will:
• The program starts within the sales field team: commercial Graduates are expected to perform real roles through a series of rotations between the sales and marketing functions. Within each role, there will be a role profile with objectives which Commercial Graduates will be expected to meet specifically to that particular role. Assignments may include Sales Analysis, Brand Management, Key Account Management, Trade Marketing Management.
• The rotation of roles and the clear need to perform within expectations despite changing responsibilities, projects and managers demands flexibility in thinking, tenacity, and self-management.
• These roles demand core sales, marketing, business, and management skills to really work successfully in supporting our category strategy or managing customer relationships.
• Educated to minimum bachelor degree level (completion or near completion) in a business related subject with a minimum of credit average.
• Fluency in Portuguese and English. Fluency in other languages is advantageous.
• Internship experience highly desirable, or evidence of active interest in consumer marketing through University extra-curricular activity.
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Consultar oferta e enviar candidatura através do site rbsocial.referrals.selectminds.com