Lisbon / Hybrid Model
VORTAL CARES… about the People! We are an equal opportunity employer. Our values and ethics are global, consistent, and enduring. This is how we do business: always with integrity and trustworthiness.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VORTAL is a leading e-Sourcing and e-Procurement solutions provider connecting thousands of public and private buyers with an international community of qualified suppliers worldwide.
VORTAL has offices in Lisbon, Madrid and Vigo.
We help our clients in their digital transformation journey with our modular solutions and our extensive range of services. We help buyers achieving savings and more efficiency, digitalizing their processes and having better visibility over their spending, reducing risks and increasing transparency.
We help suppliers getting new customers, accessing new business leads and becoming more competitive through market intelligence services and benchmarking.
One way we help buyer companies getting better deals and be interested in our services is by animating the community, that is, by reaching their potential suppliers and directing them to current open opportunities they can participate. This means that buyer companies will receive more offers, making better deals and be pleased with our services, while at the same time we are offering supplier companies the opportunity to increase their reach and therefore their sales.
Cold calling will be part of your daily activities, reaching these clients to offer them opportunities suitable for their business.
- Develop expertise about customer clusters expectations, collecting information and contacting clients.
- Support buyers and push for leads.
- Approach suppliers, to let them know about opportunities available on our platform, suitable for their business;
- Listen to clients needs and identify gaps in our suppliers’ community, introducing strategies to close such gaps;
- Make sure that all paying customers are aware of the added-value of their services;
- Find different and dynamic ways to grow the Vortal community (increase the number of companies registered in/using the platform).
- Degree in Management, Marketing, Communication Sciences, Engineering or equivalent.
Skills & Knowledge
- Portuguese (written and spoken) mandatory;
- English (written and spoken) mandatory;
- Spanish (written and spoken) is a plus;
- Comfortable in Excel;
- Entrepreneurship, tenacity, proactive attitude and creative thinking;
- Ability to work with a team and by objectives;
- Analytical thinking.
- No previous experience required.
Why join Vortal?
- Join an international and fast-growing business: we are present in 12 countries with an international team from
- +10 different nationalities with English as the official language;
- Competitive salary package: salary, fringe benefits, working benefits and variable bonus according to results;
- Flexible schedules with a hybrid work policy;
- Customer oriented company, where reward and fast progression comes with the results you achieve;
- The coolest corporate events: Algarve, Lisbon, Madrid, Merida and more to come!;
- Health insurance and several partnerships and discounts for all sorts of businesses (gyms, language schools, restaurants);
- Some fun data about us (December 2021):
- Seniority average: 4,5 years
- Average age: 33 years old
- Yearly percentage of promoted people: 25% (last 3 years)
- “People Get People” referral program: we trust that our employees know our company well and know what’s best for all of us! If you know someone who works at VORTAL talk to them and you may both win; you a great job, and them a great thank you and a reward!
More about Vortal
VORTAL has been consecutively distinguished as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal.
Vortal is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team.
We are part of the Byggfakta Group, a leading software and data provider in the construction industry, listed in the Nasdaq Stockholm Stock Exchange, with proprietary and fully integrated cloud-based software platforms.
Recently we have welcomed to VORTAL two companies in Spain: Construdata21, the leading provider of construction project information data in Spain and Portugal and Nexus IT, the leading provider of pre-award and eTendering solutions for the public sector in Spain.