BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 30,000 employees in over 55 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
Electronic Commerce and Distribution (eC&D) is part of Global Markets [GM] and drives the digital strategy and continues to position the bank as one of the leading and most efficient electronic trading offers available on the market. The team brings alignment across all of the business within Global Markets, streamlining the digital entry points for clients, optimizing market connectivity, and capturing thought leadership and trend-watching to ensure Global Markets remains at the forefront of the latest technology trends.
The team also aims at digitising interactions and fostering synergies between Global Markets and other Business Lines within the Bank, which includes managing and growing the FX Payments activity.
The eC&D Programme is a 12 month programme where you will work with 1 or more of the teams within eC&D. The programme is designed for you to gain exposure to Product Development, Digital Transformation and the FX Payments business. This will give you an immense opportunity to learn about a variety of products, clients and markets over the course of the programme.
- Contribute to the end-to-end product development process from requirements analysis and definition to User Experience design, technical specification, build, test and deployment
- Understand and contribute to the GM Digital Strategy and Road Map
- Develop data analysis strategies to inform decisions on product development and business delivery.
- Work with the distribution teams, product specialists and IT to understand, support and optimize front to back workflows.
- Support product / features rollout projects as well as the product development team in driving adoption, both internally and externally, of the GM product set.
- Manage relationships with the Sales and Trading business.
- Manage relationships with key functions and Business Management stakeholders and ensure deployed products satisfy and support Local and Global business, regulatory & conduct policy.
- Define business requirements, agree combined priorities with the global team and contribute to the development of a multi-year roadmap for each product.
- A strong interest in Technology and how it can transform business
- Methodical, logical, systematic and solution-driven approach
- Great project and time management skills
- Strong analysis and judgement
- Meticulous accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- Creativity and willingness to challenge and innovate
- Strong drive to exceed expectations and take initiative
- Confident verbal communication and networking skills
- Team player
- Proactive and enthusiastic self-starter
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and a keen interest in current affairs and finance topics
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Additional languages are an advantage
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- · Excellent academic background, minimum 2:1 or equivalent in Bachelor’s degree
- · Keen interest and basic understanding in Capital Markets and/or Transaction Banking
- · Strong desire and capacity to learn
- · Strong mathematical, analytical & quantitative skills are advantageous
- · Excellent organisational and time management skills
- · Proficient with MS Office tools, including Excel (any additional computer skills/coding are an advantage)
- · Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of professionalism
- · Previous internship or work experience
- · Motivated and driven to develop a career in Global Markets / Banking
- · Pro-activeness
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risk
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues
Closing date: 30/04/2020
Consultar oferta em earlycareers.bnpparibas.com