Frulact is an international business group, founded in Oporto in 1987. Currently, we are positioned as a top-ranked innovative player in the supply of added-value ingredients for the food and beverage industry, focusing on fruit preparations, plant-based dairy alternatives, liquid ﬂavours, and other specialty ingredients.
We are more than 900 Frulacteans, bringing know-how to our clients from our sites in Europe (Portugal, France, Germany and Switzerland), North America (Canada) and Africa (Morocco and South Africa). Frulact’s headquarters are based in Maia, and the group is participated by Ardian, a world leading private investment company.
We are looking for Interns for our Office in Maia
- Accounting & Tax Team
- General accounting; Accounts payable; Accounting & Tax process.
- Finance Team
- Payments, bank documentation, bank compliance, among others.
- Planning & Management Control
- Reporting information, Business Case analysis.
- University Degree in economics area: Accounting, Management, Economic
- Professional internship eligible
- Knowledge of English (mandatory)
- Knowledge of French will be valued
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Detail orientation and strong ability to plan and organize
- Strong motivation for development and learning
APPLY AT: https://frulact.com/jobs/opportunities/