(m/f) | Lisbon
VORTAL is a worldwide leading company offering eSourcing and eProcurement solutions. By using our platform, everyday thousands of public and private buyers make business with a community of international suppliers. But we are much more than a cloud-based eMarketplace: we are procurement specialists that, through innovation and leading-edge technology, make business simpler. When it comes to buying or selling, whatever the challenge, our technology and our expert team provide customers with the right solution.
Our Product Marketing Team plays an essential part on this, by ensuring that we reach the right target, achieve sales objectives and nurture the clients to ensure their satisfaction. Each one of our team members works in different marketing related areas and they all are strategic thinkers, proactive and goal-driven professionals.
To know more about us: pt.vortal.biz
What can I do here?
We are reinforcing our Product Marketing team with a Marketing Trainee, who will have the opportunity to learn by doing. Our Trainee will assist other team members on their different tasks and learn how to work with prospects and customers in the several brand touch-points.
By engaging in this practical experience, the trainee will have the opportunity to work in all the different product marketing areas, namely generating awareness, generate interest and contacts with potential customers, sell to current customers and nurture and maintain them. The Trainee will also learn how to work with several different marketing tools, all while learning how to grow into a successful marketing professional.
How can I become better by joining VORTAL?
- Learn by doing!
- Develop your skills:
- Learn how to work with the most common digital marketing tools;
- Understand how the customer journey works and have the opportunity to work in different parts of this path;
- Develop analytical skills, required for product marketing;
- Work closely with marketing experts from several areas and learn about digital marketing, lead generation and community management, among others;
- Work closely with sales teams and understand how customer support/sales happen;
- Foster your creativity: we are strategic thinkers and bold ideas are appreciated!
- Join an international, dynamic business: we are present in 12 countries and we are a fast-growing, expanding Company.
What is expected of me?
- Degree in Management or Marketing;
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Fluency in English;
- Good writing skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Focus in problem solving;
- Dynamism and proactivity;
- Autonomy and Accountability.
Questions and applications to: email@example.com