VORTAL is a leading e-Sourcing and e-Procurement solutions provider connecting thousands of public and private buyers with an international community of qualified suppliers worldwide.
VORTAL has offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Frankfurt, Milan and Madrid.
We help our clients in their digital transformation journey, with our modular solutions and our extensive range of services. We help buyers achieving savings, digitalizing their processes and governing their spending, reducing risks and increasing transparency.
VORTAL works permanently to improve and diversify its offer. As such it has been certified to the highest international standards in terms of safety, service and quality. As Vortal faces technological and product challenges, and at the same time continues to grow, our management systems and certifications have a crucial role in rick prevention and mitigation, and in change management processes, applying the right controls and processes in the right timings.
Therefore, we are looking for a Quality and Information Security Technician, responsible for complaints and security incidents treatment for the mitigation of all risks and impacts to the company with the focus on effectiveness, simplicity and rigor, and for supporting the management system maintenance certifications (ISO 27001, 22301, 20000 and 9001).
In this role you will build a solid relationship with our internal clients, with growing levels of autonomy and responsibility and gaining comfort in the usage of VORTAL’s technological suite and management systems.
• Analyze and treat complaints and requests for clarification, ensuring adequate response to clients and within the defined deadlines;
• Treat incidents or nonconformities within the Vortal Management Systems; Implementation, monitoring and analysis of the effectiveness of corrective actions to mitigate all risks and impacts with a focus on accuracy, simplicity and efficiency.
• Collaborate in the planning and maintenance of the current management systems and in the projects of new certifications or new legal requirements and audits, contributing to the simplification and efficiency of the company processes in a perspective of greater efficiency, continuous improvement and added value for the client.
• Support in training and awareness of all employees in compliance with the rules and processes defined in the management systems;
• Collaborate in planning and conducting internal audits, according to the certified management systems;
• Support other teams to maintain the total effectiveness of the processes and systems.
• Master in Quality Engineering, Process Engineering or similar;
• Knowledge in ISO 9001 and 27001 standards, auditing and risk analysis techniques (valued).
Skills & Knowledge
• English & Spanish (written and spoken) mandatory;
• Entrepreneurship, tenacity, proactive attitude and creative thinking;
• Ability to work with a team and by objectives;
• Simplicity and business and customer focus;
• Autonomy, proactivity and ambition;
• Strong analytical spirit;
• Internal audits skills.
• Up until 2 years of relevant work experience;
• Experience in complaints management is valued;
• Experience in internal audits is valued;
Why joining Vortal?
• Get more responsibility and professional growth: you will have the chance to propose, plan and implement your ideas, getting the resources and the accountability for the results;
• Faster career growth: you will get exposure to challenges providing you the opportunity to deliver bold and impacting results in the company, accelerating your career growth;
• Learn from the best: you will have access to training from the best schools and incentives for executive education;
• Join an international and fast-growing business: we are present in 12 countries with an international team from
+10 different nationalities;
• Competitive salary package: Salary, fringe benefits, working benefits and variable bonus according to results.
More about Vortal
VORTAL is rated by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites, mentioned by Forrester and Spend
Matters as a top player in the market and has been consecutively distinguished as one of “100 best companies to work in Portugal” in surveys carried out by Everis and Exame Magazine. Vortal is also distinguished with the “Excellency Index” by Neves de Almeida and Human Resources Portugal as “The Best Place to Work” in the IT, Telcom & Media sector.
Vortal is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team.